RIDM’s Claims Portal, built by Siesta Systems and Rapid Interactive Disability Management, is an innovative approach to secure communication and the safe transfer of information in the Insurance Industry.
Our unique electronic order tracking, information sharing, and document transmission software is essentially both an electronic courier system, as well as a secure method for a broad range of vendors and stakeholders to communicate directly and safely with the Insurance Industry. A version of this system has in fact been operational in the New Business sector of the Insurance Market as well as in a number of the major Canadian Banks for the past 12 years. This system has been up and running for the past 6 years within Casualty Insurance Companies in Canada.
Based on server-side technology, RIDM’s Claims Portal does not require any software to be downloaded to a given computer and uses the same security mechanisms as online banking. Our web-based software is compatible with most browsers and will not impede or interfere with an Insurer’s existing desktop systems. It can also be configured to link with back-office solutions and in-house document management systems, if desired.
The process begins as the Insurance Company completes the Claims Management Request Form in the portal. Documents can then be attached at any time during the life cycle of the claim. As other parties become involved, namely the medical assessor(s) and lawyer(s), they are given access to pertinent claim documents in the portal. The process of sending electronic files and having all parties involved getting their relevant information immediately, saves time and resources. There are also no costs associated with using RIDM’s Claims Portal.
Using RIDM’s Claims Portal is also an environmentally friendly way of doing business. It only makes sense to be environmentally conscious within your workflows, especially when it’s a cost savings process.
We are all becoming more aware of the impact that we have on the environment, both as individuals and as corporations. We are also becoming more aware of the responsibility that we have to operate in an environmentally sustainable manner. By moving documents in a secure, electronic fashion your company is taking another step towards this goal. Eliminate all the photocopying (save trees) and couriers (stop the pollution) that is so rampant in the current claims management process and save money by doing so.
We would be pleased to demonstrate our claims portal system at your convenience, and the solution driven applications that can be realized by your company within the fast paced arena of the claims management environment.
Electronic Courier System
- Instantaneous movement of all documents associated with a claim between all parties involved
- No required software to be downloaded (web based)
- Uses same security mechanisms as on-line banking
- Place orders and track all activity on the file within one system
- No costs to use
Fast, Green, Smart
- Be environmentally conscious within your workflows while insuring a cost savings process
- By moving documents in a secure, electronic fashion your company is taking another step towards operating in an environmentally sustainable manner
- Eliminate photocopying (save trees), eliminate couriers (stop pollution) and save time and money
RIDM’s Claims Portal is an innovative approach to secure communication and the safe transfer of information in the insurance industry. Our unique portal based electronic order tracking, information sharing, and document transmission software is both an electronic courier system, as well as a secure method for a broad range of vendors and stakeholders to communicate directly and safely with the insurance industry.
RIDM’s Claims Portal provides a safe and secure communication solution to your company that includes:
- Web-based with no software to be installed.
- No Cost to the Customer
- Online order entry (order and track referrals from your desk-top).
- Secure document exchange.
- Real-time messaging and file activity tracking.
- Electronic Assessment Reports.
- Quarterly activity reports tailored to customer needs (i.e. Costs, Time-Service, No-Shows etc.).
- Clerical cost reduction.
- Reduced corporate risk and liability through secure foot-printed communication.
- Ease of network interfacing through Portal Based E- Solution technology.
- By moving documents in a secure electronic fashion, your company is taking another step toward operating in an environmentally sustainable manner.