For the past 20 years, Rapid Interactive Disability Management has been providing vocational rehabilitation services to insurers, employers, corporate health departments, and the legal community. We have also worked with both large and small employers promoting health and disability management programs ensuring reduced claim duration and a safe, co-operative return to work. We specialize in providing our clients with timely, dedicated, and professional service. One of our areas of specialization is in job placement services.
Job placement services include:
- Labour market research
- One on one job search skills training
- Direct job placement assistance
Using our extensive knowledge and experience in recruitment, vocational planning and case management implementation strategies, RIDM provides timely and results oriented job search skills training and job placement assistance.
Our services include:
- Vocational goal exploration
- Research and analysis of training needs
- Labour market research and employment trends analyses
- Effective networking and job search skills instruction
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- Job interviewing skills and strategies
- Job placement assistance